DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
I call bulls**t on it. If you want to increase fuel economy, I'd recommend better maintenance. A fresh oil change, replace the spark plugs, O2 sensors, PCV valve and check the tire pressures and run the proper recommended fuel and you should be getting the most out of every litre.

·
Resident Technician
14,202 Posts
Might as well pick up a Tornado for the intake and some magnets for the fuel lines while you're at it.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Dont do it...If it was that good of a product, the government would be forcing all manufacturers to install them in all '10+ vehicles to better manage our expenses as the pump...Or would they???:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Biggest Crock - O - Crap I've seen in a long time!

This specialized alternator boosts vehicle fuel efficiency from 75% to 250% thru energy conservation technique invisible to the user. No water
-hydrogen gimmick! No evil. You gain extra horse power, and extra milage, guaranteed! A 25mpg vehicle can become a 45mpg easily.
AV6 can beat V8 or V4 in Fuel efficiency and in power... What more can you ask?

250% better fuel efficiency??? NO Evil????? (LMAO!!!) V-4?????

This crap is written by the same folks who send me e-mails indicating I have just inherited millions of dollars from some 'unknown' person overseas, and all I need to do to 'claim' it is send them a check!!!

E

·
0 Posts
nonononononooooooo ...

Total snake oil here...all it does is convert, redirect and stepup the electrical charge in your system...it won't improve your gas mileage.

I noticed by the area code that this place is somewhere North of me, near Alex (98SST)...maybe he and I can hook up and firebomb the place... ;)

·
Registered
493 Posts
:kult:
nonononononooooooo ...

Total snake oil here...all it does is convert, redirect and stepup the electrical charge in your system...it won't improve your gas mileage.

I noticed by the area code that this place is somewhere North of me, near Alex (98SST)...maybe he and I can hook up and firebomb the place... ;)
Excuse me sir, please keep firebombs and the like in the terrorize section... thanks.:kult:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yea, and I can make a body part of the male gender grow inches in just minutes. They will use this add to take money from thousands of idiots. Don't you think some creative engineer at one of the car companies would patent it or at least buy the patent rights. They would have the only truely efficient autos period.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
I agree. This sounds like a bunch of crap to me. And if it is true, then they hired the wrong guy to write up the brochure.

This is an invisible
alternator!

This smart alter-
nator saves fuel
and saves life

This is my favorite part!

You will feel extra horse power coming from
no-where magically

·
Registered
392 Posts
This is a MASSIVE joke. Everything points to it being a fraud. Mostly the above mentioned phrases, but the FAQ section they have is hilarious. An alternator alone couldn't give almost double or more the fuel economy. I read a rule of thumb of roughly .3 MPG per 10 amps, if memory serves (though those numbers sound wrong...I'll double check). And, if I am reading this right, you have to mess with your brakes in such a way that they will become much less efficient, for the sake of the ALTERNATOR braking for you??? WTF??!! Yeah, that will stop a 7,000lb pickup towing a massive trailer. I say kill the place with fire.

·
Registered
192 Posts
it's already been said, but it's worth saying again- that thing is a load of crap. Don't waste your money on it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
A line of dung. This is almost criminal. Among the many things wrong with this is do you believe you can transmit 18Hp through an alternator belt? and When does a 150W alternator = 18Hp? This is mathematically wrong. 1 watt is equivalent to 1.341 ✕ 10-3 horsepower.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Magic = illusion

illusion

1. a false appearance or deceptive impression of reality

2. a false or misleading perception or belief; delusion

Guess they shouldnt have used the word magically.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts