DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was searching around this forum before I got my tires and wheels installed today about whether or not this size would fit my stock 2013 Big Horn 1500. I found some mixed answers and decided to give it a shot anyway. The Big Horn comes stock with 20" rims and originally I had wanted Trail Grapplers. The guy said if I wanted to drop to a 17" rim he could give me a wider and taller tire without a lift or level kit. So instead of Trail Grapplers I got Cooper Discoverer MTP's, and 17" MB TKO's. I was a little skeptical with no kind of lift whatsoever, that these tires would rub or just not fit at all. But they're prefect. No rubbing with plenty of clearance and god damn they look good. I'll be reviewing the tires after a month or so but so far I'm loving them. For those who are having a little bit of trouble finding the answer to if this size tire will fit or not, it will with absolutely no issues. Hope this helps

***EDIT - forgot to mention, the new wheels have -6 offset. Not sure what the stock ones are.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts