DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to share my new set-up with ya! These are Federal Couragia M/T 35x12.50/20 mounted on my stock wheels with a 1" billet spacer, truck is leveled with bilstein 5100's set at 2.8. I really really like this and these tires ride nice, a little noisy but overall good. I ended up with an extra set of wheel spacers as well, so if anyone is looking for some let me know. :smileup:

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wanted to share my new set-up with ya! These are Federal Couragia M/T 35x12.50/20 mounted on my stock wheels with a 1" billet spacer, truck is leveled with bilstein 5100's set at 2.8. I really really like this and these tires ride nice, a little noisy but overall good. I ended up with an extra set of wheel spacers as well, so if anyone is looking for some let me know. :smileup:

Enjoy the pics!

Sweet setup, that is about the perfect tire size for our trucks

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Yes just the 5100's on the front.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope not at all...

·
Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,519 Posts
Very nice looking setup and I agree that is the perfect size for out trucks! What brand spacers? hub centric? 2 0r 4? how much?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure the brand..the shop ordered them from California they are 1" billet hub centric. I will let them go for $150

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Funny
I was just about to post a thread looking for what you posted with pics
I have the bilsteins on all 4 corners and a 1" coil spacer on the rear too
I want to run the same size tire (diff brand) and now I know sort of what to expect for looks...
Thanks!
Looks Good!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ride Quality??

Enjoy the pics!

Truck looks GREAT!! how is the ride quality with the 5100 set at 2.8? Have you tried it in 4wd yet? Is it rough in 4wd?

Thanks, I'm looking at doing the same thing with the 5100's and 35's.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
beautiful set up there bud i love the new stance

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Truck looks GREAT!! how is the ride quality with the 5100 set at 2.8? Have you tried it in 4wd yet? Is it rough in 4wd?

Thanks, I'm looking at doing the same thing with the 5100's and 35's.
Thanks, the truck rides awesome, 4wd works good to.

beautiful set up there bud i love the new stance
I'm pretty satisfied right now with it, I have had a few compliments on this setup already.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
194 Posts
BLKSVT,

I'm about to ship my truck to Hawaii and need a little help from you. With the 5100s in the front and the 35s adn you get me a height of the truck from the ground to the top of the roof? Love the look of your truck and was just wondering how much height difference is there with your tires to Nitto Trail Grapplers. Thanks.

Gary

·
Registered
116 Posts
Awesome! Looks sweet.

Can I ask you what tint you have? I have the same color truck and looking at my options. Mine gets tinted early next month. (he's really backed up...just became legal this year here).

Thanks, again sweet ride.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Glad to help guys, went out and got some info:

BLKSVT,

I'm about to ship my truck to Hawaii and need a little help from you. With the 5100s in the front and the 35s adn you get me a height of the truck from the ground to the top of the roof? Love the look of your truck and was just wondering how much height difference is there with your tires to Nitto Trail Grapplers. Thanks.

Gary
Gary, my truck sits exactly 6'6" (78 inches) from the ground to the top of the roof, with 65psi in the tires. Hope that helps, let me know if you need anymore measurements. And it looks as though your Military? Thanks for your service bud!:smileup:

Awesome! Looks sweet.

Can I ask you what tint you have? I have the same color truck and looking at my options. Mine gets tinted early next month. (he's really backed up...just became legal this year here).

Thanks, again sweet ride.
Thanks for the compliment! I have 35% black tint all around, I used to go real dark but I'm getting old! LOL and can't see out the windows at night like I used to.. Hope this helps man.

·
Registered
194 Posts
^^^^^ Thanks that does help. Yes been in the Army for 22.5 years and going to Hawaii for a much needed break then retire with about 27 years of active service.

Gary

1 - 20 of 33 Posts