DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys - anyone know if you could slap 35s on the 2014/2015 OEM rims and not have to worry about lifting/levelling and/or spacing/trimming? I pretty sure one of the BC members is running 37s on his - not sure it's same generation?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yes you can, you should expect some rub though and full lock turn and expect to trim the inner fender liner.

·
Registered
362 Posts
my gen 3 had 37's on it with nothing done. but the tires hit the innr wheelwell when i used the dumbar disconnect and hit the control arms on lock to lock turns.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I just ordered a 2015 PW, later down the line after my first set of tires i was thinking of slapping 37's on mine. did you notice a significant amount of ground clearance? any problems?

·
Registered
581 Posts
on the 14/15s, 35s will fit with no issue. However, there isn't enough room in the spare location for a spare 35. 37's you will need control arms. One member is running 37's without a lift, but he has the Thuren Control Arms on.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Since I don't have enough post to reply to PMs, I want to respond to Cherry Hemi that the Fuel wheels fit fine no clearance issues with the calipers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts