DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here is my 2011 Ram 1500 Sport with a Bilstein 2.8 Level, 35x12.5x20 Trail Grapplers, and 20x9 Fuel Pump Wheels with +1 Offset. Took me forever to decide on this combo but I am very happy with my decision. The truck looks MEAN!!! Finally feels like I'm driving a 4WD Truck!! Thanks to the guys on this forum who helped me with my questions!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
glad to see you put the right side of those tires out like me! I think they look less aggressive with the other side out. I love my pump wheels too!. Good choice!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glad to see you put the right side of those tires out like me! I think they look less aggressive with the other side out. I love my pump wheels too!. Good choice!
Thanks!!. I'm not gonna lie, your truck helped me make my decision!!! LOL got all your pics saved on my computer.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
looks great. i wish i had gone with your offset!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks great. i wish i had gone with your offset!

Thanks!! I was considering the -12 offset but I didn't want them to stick out to far because I really don't like fender flares. Now they stick out enough to give it a good stance but not to much. Hopefully they don't kick up to much snow once winter hits.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks!! I was considering the -12 offset but I didn't want them to stick out to far because I really don't like fender flares. Now they stick out enough to give it a good stance but not to much. Hopefully they don't kick up to much snow once winter hits.
Hey man your truck looks sick! I was going to go with the same tire/lift combo on my Outdoorsman, except I'm going to run 18's. If you would've went with a, lets say -24 offset, the tires would stick out more right? and if so about how much? thanks and again, truck looks awesome!

·
Registered
877 Posts
I have a similar set-up. So far so good. The sides of the truck gets dirty, but no issues w/ kick-up...

·
Registered
561 Posts
This summer I noticed my paint got pretty scuffed up. I'm not sure when it started. I ran flares now with mud flaps so I'm going to keep an eye on it. I really liked the look of no flares with no flaps but I've gotta save the paint a bit. I like the flares. No so much on the flaps though. oh well.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey man your truck looks sick! I was going to go with the same tire/lift combo on my Outdoorsman, except I'm going to run 18's. If you would've went with a, lets say -24 offset, the tires would stick out more right? and if so about how much? thanks and again, truck looks awesome!
A -24 offset will have them stick out a little less than 1 inch more than his +1 offset, which currently are about .7" out further than stock.

·
Registered
41 Posts
recommendation for offset and balancing

Im looking at getting new tires and wheels on my 2014 ram with bilsteins on the way. what are your guys recommendations for a good offset that looks beefy but doesn't stick out too far with 35x12.5x20? also I have 285/65/20 right now and they dont seem to be balanced at higher speeds. do you guys have any suggestions for balancing all these larger tires?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yup that looks nice with the +1 offset. Mineral grey is a great color as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.