DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
2" leveling kit or the Bilstein 5100 height adjustable shocks, from what I have read, and you should be in the green. If you are staying on the stock 20" rims, you will need 1/4" spacers, otherwise rubbing tire against upper control arm.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yup will need a spacer or a negative offset rim. Personal experience with a + 18mm offset and 295x60x20tire rubbed the upper control arm. Now gonna go with a smaller tire and keep rims. Now selling the tires. Sometimes things don't work...

·
Registered
27 Posts
The stock wheels are +19mm offset
I bought zero offset wheels which are 3/4" further out than stock.
With 35 x 12.50 x 20's on them they fit perfect and theres about a 1/2" gap on backside for clearance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The stock wheels are +19mm offset
I bought zero offset wheels which are 3/4" further out than stock.
With 35 x 12.50 x 20's on them they fit perfect and theres about a 1/2" gap on backside for clearance.
Excellent info! What lift did you go with to be able to run the 35s? You don't have any rubbing issues?? I was thinking about doing a 2.5" level kit, and from my understanding, that will fit a 35" tire, with no issues.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I'm running 35's with bistein 5100's up front on stock rims with a 1/4 spacer....no rubbing

·
Registered
2 Posts
I already have Bilstien level set at 2.8" and 1.5" spacers on stock 20" wheels. Will the extra space push them out too far and cause other issues? Is anybody running that set up?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts