DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a few things to throw on here, not sure if anybody would want any of these items. I have a lund tonneau cover for short bed $65 plus shipping, all hardware is included you are just going to have to get more 3m double sided tape for the side rail mounts, I have a stock dodge chrome bug deflector $20 plus shipping, and I also have a set of dodge mudflaps $30 plus shipping. Make me some offers I want these accessories gone....they are all used but in really great shape, especially the tonneau cover. PM for some pics!!:smileup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also if there is anybody out there in need of an amp bypass without the handsfree I have one I can sell you, it's brand new only took out of the package to realize I needed the handsfree. Its the Metra 70-6512 Wiring harness I believe it's compatible with 2002-2005 models, retails for $25 plus shipping. Make me an offer!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Is the tonneau cover the roll up or three panel fold up kind? I'm interested and work in plant city so I'm not far from you in L.Wales. Save you the trouble of shipping it. Lmk. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts