DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys here goes....

I have had LED signals in my truck ever since i bought it. I started out with white LEDs, and recently changed them to switchbacks. Ever since I put LED signals in it I have had issues with the drivers side. The fist problem is that I get the hyper flash when I sit at a traffic light too long with the signal on. (yes i have resisters from V-LED wired in)

My second problem reffers to the switchbacks. I installed them a couple days ago, and if the truck is off with the key on they function correctly. if the truck is running the signal works fine but it doesnt always return to white. i would say 95% of the time it wont. Any ideas? i read the LED sticky but didnt really see anything that will help me.....

thanks alot

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hmmmmm, I like the idea of that Leslie Train Horn. How do you like it?? I bet it gets peoples attention.

Wish I could help you ion your led's. I'm still learning about them.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I also have switchbacks on my truck and I installed ceramic load resistors with them that I got from a local autozone and I've never had an issue with them. I don't know if switching your resistors out will help, but worth a try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.