DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seeking recommendations for upgrading my headlights, including the housing, to LED. I’m looking for best performance and durability of course. Was wondering if anyone had some feedback on best place to shop them, purchase them, or best brand to buy. So much stuff out there and so many bot reviews pushing bad products up and good products down. So I figured I’d ask some people with real world experience of modifying their own trucks.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
I am seeking recommendations for upgrading my headlights, including the housing, to LED. I’m looking for best performance and durability of course. Was wondering if anyone had some feedback on best place to shop them, purchase them, or best brand to buy. So much stuff out there and so many bot reviews pushing bad products up and good products down. So I figured I’d ask some people with real world experience of modifying their own trucks.
Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, we don't sell headlight housings but I can help you with the right LED Headlight Kit. I would suggest checking Spyder and Spec-D Tunning projector headlights for your 2005 Ram 1500 to start then we can recommend the correct LED kit for them based on the halogen bulbs they may use.

The Xtreme Pro LED Kit installed in a newer generation Ram:

Danny

1 - 2 of 2 Posts