DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this is based in a galaxy far far away..........j/k.

one night i was coming back from work on a friday night and there were 2 single cab both white gmc and chevy 1500s. both have a loud freaking exhaust. anyway i just want to get home but they both want to mess with me. so i couldnt resist. so the chevy and i end up at a stop light and gmc behind chevy. chevy guy says he wants to run. knowing i would prob win i said alright. so i put it in 1 and turn off od and trac control. and light turns green. i pull hard right off launch and just keep pulling by the time i let off he was about 3 trucks lenghts behind. gmc gets in front of chevy guy this time at next light lets just say its the same story. haha. the very next night i ran across a newer v6 camaro. this time i really didnt want to race. but he kept doing flybys on me and then let off and get behind me. did this about 3 times before i had enough. so i cut my speed down to 30 in a "50" mph road.. and he gets just behind the bumper of my bed. and then i see his car lift knowing he was gunning it again i go full throttle of course our trucks at 30 is the best start racing mph. he never had a chance. i went up to 70 then let off. he was about 2 lenghts behind. he comes up to me rolls down window. and gives thumbs up. and says you got a mean ass truck. and turned off. all i have is a k&n cai and thats it still stock exhaust. 3.92 gears and the awesome hemi with new 6 speed auto.. oh and the other race was a newer impala with big rims not something to really brag about but i won that one to. so trucks yet to lose. im very proud to be a hemi owner wouldnt change trucks for nothing.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know right haha. It was funny cause it was after work both days

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That music ruined the whole vid.... Poo but fast truck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts