DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is my first post! So here's the deal. I currently have a 4.7L 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 with a Flowmaster Series 40 muffler and a CAI on it. To make a long story short, my buddy and I are always one upping one another and as of now he's got the upper hand with his exhaust. The series 40 I have on it is like a 6.5/10 and I want to get to around an 8/10. Do any of you have experience with the Flowmaster series 10? I have watched several videos but I want to get some input from someone with first hand experience. I was also wondering how difficult it would be to run a dual exhaust setup from a series 10 with two outlets? I have seen some videos on youtube with that setup and I like how it looks but I have not found much on it.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have super 10's on mine
It is pretty loud, i like it, my neighbors don't, but i don't like them either, so i think we're even

·
Registered
394 Posts
The 10 is loud, but instead maybe look at a performance enhancing muffler as opposed to a chambered unit

the straight through Magnaflow 14 is a nice muffler that gives you a low tone and some nice sound when standing on it , but also has very little to no in cabin drone

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like the the tone and loudness of my 10's but i do wish i could get a bit of power out of my exhaust, there's times when it feels like my stock muffler did better at times.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I used to run a 10, Always gave me that in cabin drone on the highway

Not a fan , but agree when you stand on it the 10 is a monster

1 - 5 of 5 Posts