DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a 4-5 inch suspension lift not body. what brands are good and wont break the bank?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
from what I have read rough country has a good kit for the price

·
Registered
896 Posts
If looking for a 4-5 inch lift then Rough Country is the way to go. I am putting the 5 inch lift on my '05. truckaddons.com is a good place to order from that I have found yet. If ya find somewhere better though let me know lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
i just put a 6inch rough country suspension lift on my 08 ram about 3 weeks ago. I was just going to put a 4inch lift on and decided to go with the six. I couldnt be happier, ride is awesome and looks sick. Cost me about 1000 for the lift. Very reasonable and i put it on myself with a couple of friends, not hard. Hope this helps, go big or go home man !!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Where ya get a 6inch RC for $1000?? I needta shop there. PC it to me if ya want.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
While looking around I noticed that you have to modify your exhaust when you install a 6" lift. With the 4"-5" you don't. Is this true? or does it just depend on the company who made the lift?

·
Registered
573 Posts
I think that's just for body lifts?

·
Registered
55 Posts
yea didnt have to anything to my exhaust. So it must be with just the body lifts. If u have any questions i would call the people at top gun customz they are were very helpfull when i was doing mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts