DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Ram is almost done. Still waiting on Bilstein to get the SS shocks to Superlift. To 4WheelParts in Van Nuys those guys are top notch and they offered to do the basic lift and when the shocks come in they said they would put them on for free. Due to the fact I've been waiting for almost 3 months and I already paid for it all.

Prior to the lift I had a Readylift leveling kit. It made the ride worse and pulled to the left after 3 alignments, not sure if I got a bad apple but I would not ever buy that stuff again. After the lift install the ride is great and no pulling to the left. My only 2 choices for lifts were Superlift and BDS. I'm quite sure either would serve me well, nice thing about the Superlift is the dealer say's "nice Mopar lift".

Mods: Mopar black/carbon interior aplaques(sp?), TRX fender flares, 18inch Monster rims with Nitto Trail Grapplers, K&N CAI, Magna flow catback with 5inch tips, NFab step bars and the 4inch Superlift.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Truck looks awesome man! Always love a lifted ram.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Great looking truck, I agree with icasey10, perfect amount of lift. Was that fourth pic done near Kanan Rd, sure looks like it

E

·
0 Posts
Of the three configurations (stock, level kit, lifted) I like the lifted look the best!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Man , I may have to do that. I have the same size tires as you and that looks awsome. Momma was gonna buy me some black headlights for fathers day, I may have to change my request to a lift

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
awesome pics :smileup: :rep:

·
Registered
626 Posts
rep points for sure

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
The truck looks really good man. I ike the whole mod list you got going on the truck

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
now that is just beautiful!!!! very well done bud....i see some reps comin your way

·
Registered
218 Posts
Great looking truck but whats up with the black grille shell? Also did the magnaflow tips make the exhaust sound better or is it just for looks?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great looking truck but whats up with the black grille shell? Also did the magnaflow tips make the exhaust sound better or is it just for looks?
The black grille is to break up all the chrome up front. I'm not done with the front end. Most of the chrome will be gone soon, but you can't get a Laramie without it. Its all about the style or lack of that "I" like. Next the chrome in the headligts will be blacked out and hopefully the side mirrors will be black also. I'm looking at different options but I'm not in a rush.

The cat-back exhaust sounds great. I'm not sure if the tips sound any different that the 3 inch types. But when I ordered it I wanted more fill in the cutouts in the bumper and the 5 inch tips were on par.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts