DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have medical conditions that limit your movement & access into your New ram truck, Dodge will give you $400 towards the running boards / Steps of your choice. All you need to do is get a Doctors note within 60 days of your truck purchase, take that note to your dealer. Dodge will refund the cost up to $400. You can buy any brand from any parts place you like!

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
This is available as well in Canada through your dealer... I got 750 back for my Mopar running boards as they help my dad get in and out of my truck!

·
Registered
210 Posts
In Canada, and I got $750 refunded for the running boards that were already on the truck. My wife filled out the form, brought it to her Doctor who signed it, and brought it back to dealership. Money credited!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Automobility

The program is called Automobility and your salesperson should be mentioning this during the purchasing process. Any incentive that doesn't cost the dealership is a "no-brainer" to help make a sale. However, if the boards/steps are installed at the factory, it doesn't apply. It has to be installed by the dealer or an aftermarket supplier.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Would have been nice to know.....I am about 30 days past the cutoff and this is the 1st I have heard of it.

I even told the dealer/salesman I needed the step bars to be able to get in & out.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The program is called Automobility and your salesperson should be mentioning this during the purchasing process. Any incentive that doesn't cost the dealership is a "no-brainer" to help make a sale. However, if the boards/steps are installed at the factory, it doesn't apply. It has to be installed by the dealer or an aftermarket supplier.
Hmm.. mine was an outdoorsman, that comes with the steps. I was credited $750

·
Registered
346 Posts
If you have medical conditions that limit your movement & access into your New ram truck, Dodge will give you $400 towards the running boards / Steps of your choice. All you need to do is get a Doctors note within 60 days of your truck purchase, take that note to your dealer. Dodge will refund the cost up to $400. You can buy any brand from any parts place you like!
Not quite.........

You have 6 months from the date of the truck purchase, and 60 days from the date of installation of the running borads/styep bars to get the form submitted.

I am still past the deadlines, but the delaership is looking to see what they can do since they screwed up by not telling me about it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts