DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just ordered a 400 stroker kit from Inertia Motorsports!!!!! Now the fun begins! Port matching my 6.1 intake to my BV heads and my 90 mm tb also.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Man, that ought to be interesting. This has been a common deal for a small block Chevy 350/5.7. I installed an aftermarket stroker kit in my last truck's 350 which brought it to 383 cubic inches. The torque increase was noticeable and very nice. I'd expect nothing less for our hemi. This should be fun to keep track of.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Sorry to hear about the last motor, but definately looking forward to seeing the new one all together! How long before you turn the key?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Probably another month or 2 at least maybe 3 tryin to find a local machinist to do the block and get the heads fixed. May just send them to stu, still all in the infantcy ATM.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Can't wait for it! Hope everything goes okay on this go 'round

·
Registered
628 Posts
At some point your gonna run out of room on you signature. Hope it goes well for you, can't wait to hear updates.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeh I wish I'm all the way up here in no mans land Omaha, Ne might as well be on a different continent. Cuz they are few and far between up here in a state with only one 1/4mile and 1/8mile. Good luck tryin to find anyone that really knows anything.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not sure a bet it will hold till I get a built one we shall see.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pulling the engine this weekend then the fun begins. Will i have the first 400 Stroked 4th Gen Ram????

·
Registered
322 Posts
Congrats you will love the power, I sure do love my 420ci....What cam and stall are you planning on going with

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well i plan on re-using the Spartan Eagle Cam that i have and installing the 3000 Edge Stall will be easy since the motor will be out! Also i sent my heads back to Arrington about a week ago to get fixed for free which is a total life saver if you ask me my heart goes out to them for doing that!

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Can't wait for the finished product, u getting it dyno'd after it's done?

1 - 20 of 127 Posts