DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody selling a 4th gen cummins? Lookin for a crew cab short bed, loaded, with leather and all that. Preferably 2012. Would even work a trade with my 11 hemi sport if interested. I'm located in Florida and would like to stay in state obviously but will consider out of state.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Anybody selling a 4th gen cummins? Lookin for a crew cab short bed, loaded, with leather and all that. Preferably 2012. Would even work a trade with my 11 hemi sport if interested. I'm located in Florida and would like to stay in state obviously but will consider out of state.
For the right price mine could be had

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol honestly it'd have to be dirt cheap for me to consider red. My least favorite color for my personal vehicles. I guess I shoulda put some color preferences i.e. black, white, gunmetal, silver, not even sure what all colors they offered.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Lol honestly it'd have to be dirt cheap for me to consider red. My least favorite color for my personal vehicles. I guess I shoulda put some color preferences i.e. black, white, gunmetal, silver, not even sure what all colors they offered.
I hear you man. Red is a love or hate color, doesnt seem to be much middle ground.

·
Registered
300 Posts
What is your price range you are interested in and any other must have options?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts