1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
OMFG, I've been looking for something like this forever now. Awesome find!!

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
I also thought about that a while back. But it hangs real low on the front bumper and sticks out a bit from the front bumper. Its not a clean install. This westin one is cleaner but I'm still not sure if I'm sold on it.

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
I believe Westin products are available through AutoAnything, and they are a site supporter with a discount available. Might be worth while to contact Clark for pricing/availability. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im looking for a clean look like the power wagon winch. Im wondering if i should order this and see what happens. I creeped under the truck and it does have space down there but im not sure. It does say it fits the ram 1500 so i guess i will be ok ordering it i hope..... :wow: Ill call them on monday and ask them if they have install instructions that would answer more questions.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I sent it over to our new products team and they are looking into adding it. It does look promising considering we carry Westin products. I have this on my follow up list and will update as soon as I learn more!

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
That looks great! Nice touch with the lights at night :smileup:

Update: sorry Z members, it does not look like we will have this up on our site anytime soon.

·
Registered
281 Posts
get a real winch bumper you sissys

1 - 20 of 25 Posts