DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Rumblebee
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow ram owners today I am embarking on the task of replacing the transfer case shifting linkage for my 4 x 4 2005 Dodge ram 1500 Rumblebee. on the way home from a trip to Chicago ( I live in Kentucky ) my shifting linkage fell out on the highway when i hit a bump I pulled over and went and picked it up and it was rusted out on both ends so I bought the part on Amazon I’ll leave a link somewhere in here.
I’m 17 and good with working on cars, so does anyone else need to know how to do this or should I make a videomy camera skills aren’t the best but I could do it well enough to show you how to get the job done from point A to point Z.
The specific part is good for a 2002 to 2008 model of your truck ( third-generation)Hope all is well and you don’t have the same problems as i do, but it’s a maintenance item and I’ve done it many times before Oh my dad and uncles truckS

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0748BKB8F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_yr3cFbVF1FWH5

tip: this is a $40 part at auto parts stores it’s only $21 with free shipping on amazon

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.