DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there a true dual exhaust on the 2011 5.7 Hemi? Thinking of an exhaust change and if you are going as far as headers, why not a true dual exhaust system ?

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
There are a few setups out there, most with an X-pipe. They also have dual in dual out mufflers that would make a cool setup!

·
Registered
430 Posts
My setup will be here the 3rd, stupid holidays getting in the way lol. 3" catback to the DI/DO magnaflow muffler, 2.5" duals out back

·
Registered
217 Posts
I would get the Magnaflow 2.5" cat back and in front of it either a DI/DO X type muffler or a pair of Magnaflow mufflers.

·
I NEED TO UPDATE MY EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!
68 Posts
Looks good, Previous owner of mine did a similar set up with a DI/DO flowmaster. How do you like the sound? I'm thinking about a different muffler. I like the flowmaster sound but i would like a bit throatier(not sure if thats a word) sound and i need to have the tails rerun anyway as they rub on one of the shocks. I've thought about doing two mufflers? anyone done that?

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
any chance u could post a video of what it sounds like? been contemplating this for awhile!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts