DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Dude WHY do you have to insist on being such a dickhead? When you first started with " I dont want to argue, but......" I just knew you were gonna insist you are the only expert on the f**king face of the planet that knows how to do mechanical analysis. I was right and your just another stupid troll. Do us all a favor and STFU
First of all- I'm not "Dude". 2nd, Joined 3 days ago. Digs out a thread from months ago. And The only 2 posts are pissing on others.
Seems like we having a big boy here? Wow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just stumbling across this post and reading your replies tells me you are a jerk who should be ignored. Guy tries to tell us what he found out and instead of engaging him you attack him, call him names and generally behave like an immature 12-year-old. Go away you loser.
Exactly.
Nothing but piranhas arguing in comment sections.
Guy made some interesting points which can be taken or left alone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone have issues with Gen 4 and lifter failures or whatever this problem is?
New to forum if anyone know a link to exact or similar issue can you posted it in reply.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Lifter supplier changed in 2016 so unless a plethora of them in the critical 75K-150K mile range start joining the forums, the quality control of the roller lifter tolerance stack up has been improved from 3sig back to six sigma.

If you want to invest an extra $1K for special lifters in your cam replacement, certainly not going to argue theory or decision as these are also used in 6.4 and 6.2 SC applications.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Clearly, if the guy bought a high mileage, ruck because it was inexpensive, thinking at teh time of purchase it would be acceptable to rebuild engine tranny etc, then had to rebuild the engien TWICE< this is a guy we chouls all strive to listen too for guidance and wisdom.

Lets Waste our money buying high mileage junk, then waste more money fixing the same engine TWICE, so we can all Pontificate.

The biggest problem/Funniest thing about Idiots is they tend to think they are the only smart ones.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lifter supplier changed in 2016 so unless a plethora of them in the critical 75K-150K mile range start joining the forums, the quality control of the roller lifter tolerance stack up has been improved from 3sig back to six sigma.

If you want to invest an extra $1K for special lifters in your cam replacement, certainly not going to argue theory or decision as these are also used in 6.4 and 6.2 SC applications.

Thanks for the answer.
When you say supplier you mean certain foreign based manufacturer supplying Mopar with crapy parts?
Yeah I looked into some cams and changes people do honestly cant afford that yet.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts