DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sorry, don't like your video. Couldn't see anything and the music was way too loud. Couldn't hear your voice when I turned the music down.

·
Premium Member
2013 RAM Laramie Crew Cab
3,435 Posts
Sorry, don't like your video. Couldn't see anything and the music was way too loud. Couldn't hear your voice when I turned the music down.
You could always make a video and post it here.

·
Premium Member
2013 RAM Laramie Crew Cab
3,435 Posts
Hi everyone!!

I just uploaded a new video about how to change the oil in a 5.7L Hemi.

I hope you enjoy.
Great video
Thanks for taking the time to post the vid.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm sorry but I did not like or enjoy watching your video. BUT I do appreciate the effort you went through to create and post it.

That being said ...

When I watch a movie like this, I want to see some new techniques that make changing the oil filter more efficient or cleaner. Your vid did not provide me with that.

1. Do I need to see you drive around fiddling before you start the job? No because it does not contribute to the task.
2. Do I need to know the ceiling of your garage is too low. Similarly, no.
3. Do I need to listen to loud noxious 'music' throughout. No! Not only does this music not contribute to the task, it makes it annoying to put up with.
4. Do I need to hear you tell me that getting oil everywhere when you remove the filter because it is the nature of the beast? No, because quite a number of folks have posted solutions that catch the all that oil - not a drop gets spilled where it's not supposed to ...5. Using a bigger funnel when filling would make a finicky job louche less so.
6. And do I need to see you back your truck out of your garage over your camera? No.
7. And finally much if your camera movement was all over the place. This is really annoying and prevents you concentrating on the task. It is not clean ...

Anyway this is just my reaction to you vid, just my personal tastes, others may like it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sorry but I did not like or enjoy watching your video. BUT I do appreciate the effort you went through to create and post it.

That being said ...

When I watch a movie like this, I want to see some new techniques that make changing the oil filter more efficient or cleaner. Your vid did not provide me with that.

1. Do I need to see you drive around fiddling before you start the job? No because it does not contribute to the task.
2. Do I need to know the ceiling of your garage is too low. Similarly, no.
3. Do I need to listen to loud noxious 'music' throughout. No! Not only does this music not contribute to the task, it makes it annoying to put up with.
4. Do I need to hear you tell me that getting oil everywhere when you remove the filter because it is the nature of the beast? No, because quite a number of folks have posted solutions that catch the all that oil - not a drop gets spilled where it's not supposed to ...5. Using a bigger funnel when filling would make a finicky job louche less so.
6. And do I need to see you back your truck out of your garage over your camera? No.
7. And finally much if your camera movement was all over the place. This is really annoying and prevents you concentrating on the task. It is not clean ...

Anyway this is just my reaction to you vid, just my personal tastes, others may like it.

Thank you for your feedback. All of your points are definitely something I will keep in mind on my next video. This is something I'm new at, but I'm enjoying it every step of the way.

All of feedback I receive is important to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts