DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. im seriously considering buying a 3" body lift to go with my leveling kit so it'll be the 5" premium lift. I have an 07 1500 with 35's. please post any pics to give me some ideas. really want to see the 3 inch body with the leveling kit! THANKS

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I have a 07 Ram with the 3" PA kit installed on my truck. Trust me it actually looks good, so dont be discouraged. I have a 9" lift in total and the body lift looks good. What I am getting at is my truck is a lot higher so you would be able to see under the truck easier. With the body lift you would expect to see a bunch of crap that would make it look ugly. With my truck that high you actually dont see much of the frame and other parts. It looks good in my opinion. The only thing is the rear of the truck. The frame kinda loops down whre the hitch is. That is the only thing I dont like but it is small enough not to bother me. I say go for it.

The other good thing about the BL is that you dont raise the center of gravity all the way up. So this would make driving the truck better. You wont get much more body roll out of it. My truck drive great with 9", so yours will be fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts