DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any pics of your Ram's with 6'' lift with stock tires & 20'' rims?
I didn't know if it would look right or not.
Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Agreed...It will not look right. You will need tires. I would buy my tires before I done the lift so that you can do it all at once and look GREAT

·
Registered
140 Posts
I agree, I dont have a pic but there is a guy that drives up my street every day and he has that setup. It looks ridiculous! Otherwise, he has a pretty nice truck. I imagine that maybe he is just saving up for the tires. IMO I would wait and get the new tires and wheels with the lift.

·
Registered
12 Posts
what would be a good lift or level height to go with if i wanted to stay with my stock 20's with 35 toyo open country m/ts? im having a hard time picking a height

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Any pics of your Ram's with 6'' lift with stock tires & 20'' rims?
I didn't know if it would look right or not.
Thanks!
Nope, you'd end up rolling down the street looking like the newer Chevys...

Wait and get the tires too, or wait for install of the lift until you can get the tires to go with it

Exco

·
Registered
5 Posts
what would be a good lift or level height to go with if i wanted to stay with my stock 20's with 35 toyo open country m/ts? im having a hard time picking a height
I think a 2.5" front leveling kit would look great, that's what I'm planning on doing. It gives the clearance you need to run 35's without looking like a roller skate!

·
Registered
797 Posts
2.5" front and 1.75" rear looks good with 35s! roughcountry will run ya about 150 bucks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts