DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got home from work and got my truck back from the shop. I had a 6" RCX lift put in with the kicker bar upgrade. I love the look of the truck now except the tires are too small for my liking (I only have 34.4") so i'll be upgrading to some 37's shortly.
I'm working on getting a pic up but it won't let me attach an image :4-dontknow:

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
SWEET!! I use photobucket for my pics....lets see this badboy already. What setting you do for the Bilstiens, any rear spacers?

Wish you were closer, gonna be unloading these 37s here soon.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SWEET!! I use photobucket for my pics....lets see this badboy already. What setting you do for the Bilstiens, any rear spacers?

Wish you were closer, gonna be unloading these 37s here soon.
Bilstein's aren't set to the highest yet as I didn't want to see the retarded wheel gap in the front (the rear is bad enough now). What do you mean about rear spacers? you mean wheel spacers? I didn't get any wheel spacers.
Why are you selling the 37s? going bigger?
I wanted to try some 38's on mine but I need to get different rims for that as I only have 9" wide rims and was adviced not to put a 13.5" wide tire on them.
I can't upload a pic still as the attachment screen goes blank on me regardless of if I upload the pic or link :4-dontknow:
P.S. thanks for the advice on picking the lift Candy, i'm very satisifed so far with it.
I'm going to have the same problem as you, I need to unload my tires that are pretty much brand new :smiledown:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay hopefully this works. I can't get the newest version of adobe to update on my computer so uploading pics is problematic. Anyways heres 2 pics of her after the lift. Shes quite dirty but what can ya do when the weather is crappy? I just can't wait for a warm snap when theres some mud

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
do you have any more pictures that you could upload or send me of your truck with the bilsteins and 35's? really trying to decide on either 33's or 35's. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts