DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for tuning help with my project. I have a 65 Barracuda w/ a 5.7 hemi, 45fre trans and a 05 ram ecu also looking for trans upgrades.

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

That is a very interesting project you have going. We all like pix! Got any to share?

Enjoy the Z!

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Definitely sounds like a sweet ride . Whats been done to the hemi or is it still stock ? Whats been done so far tune wise ? You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Dont forget to post pics of your ride.

·
Administrator
53,006 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sounds like a cool project, any pics of your rides? We'd love to see what you're working with! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. Sorry I can't help but there is likely someone here that can.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum....glad to have ya!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts