DODGE RAM FORUM banner

8HP70 Transmission Pan

800 1
I am getting ready to change my transmission fluid in the next 5,000 miles or so-it is the 8HP70. I want to go with the OEM pan and wanted to know if you had it and what you sell it for, and perhaps if there's a member discount.

I believe the part number is: 68261170AA

Also, does this include the pan, bolts, gasket, and drain plug? I have read that it does, but also seen where it only includes the pan and bolts with no gasket or drain plug, and seen where it comes with the bolts pan and drain plug but no gasket.

Thanks!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Mopar Online Parts
2,165 Posts
I am getting ready to change my transmission fluid in the next 5,000 miles or so-it is the 8HP70. I want to go with the OEM pan and wanted to know if you had it and what you sell it for, and perhaps if there's a member discount.

I believe the part number is: 68261170AA

Also, does this include the pan, bolts, gasket, and drain plug? I have read that it does, but also seen where it only includes the pan and bolts with no gasket or drain plug, and seen where it comes with the bolts pan and drain plug but no gasket.

Thanks!

Im showing a different number, Can you message me your VIN just to be 100% certain

Thanks,
Benny

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.