DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just got back from the dealer about my whistling issue. I saw this beast no the lot last time I was there but this time I had to ask for theprice. Wish I didn't ha 90 Gs my friends

Any ways here she is.!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know ha its retarded
That lift and tire combo doesn't even push 6 grand. Cow catcher maybe 1500 tops.

Still for 90 grand,not worth it to me

·
Registered
62 Posts
the other brand trucks like the rocky mountain or whatever they are called are only in the 50's maybe low 60's, why would that truck be even close to that? I know when the camaros came out i saw them sell on for 52,000 in beckley wv and i told the woman buying it that she could get on the internet for 20 grand less and i think she thought i was trying to buy it.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Sticker on that truck (USD) being a CTD longhorn is prob like 62 tops, lift and tires maybe 5-6k then that ugly a$$ bumper 1500 so theyre we're at like 70 max, which I wouldnt pay a dime over 55k for that truck. Mods dont add value as we all know. Too bad they ruined a perfectly good CTD longhorn with that crap... Are prices up in Canada eh really that much more than down here? I heard some guy saying deletes and a tuner are like 3500 up there vs like 1100 down here..

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
the other brand trucks like the rocky mountain or whatever they are called are only in the 50's maybe low 60's, why would that truck be even close to that? I know when the camaros came out i saw them sell on for 52,000 in beckley wv and i told the woman buying it that she could get on the internet for 20 grand less and i think she thought i was trying to buy it.
A fully loaded 2500 laramie longhorn up here is over 70,000 before taxes, a fully loaded 3500 SRW is over 75,000. I cant tell if this is a 2500 or 3500. prices are alot higher up here. if you go onto dodge.ca vs. dodge.com, the add on options on .ca are more than double the prices for the exact same options on the .com site which is pretty ridiculous. I think 90,000 is pretty steep but if there is 10 grand worth of stuff on it it must be getting close to 90...

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Sticker on that truck (USD) being a CTD longhorn is prob like 62 tops, lift and tires maybe 5-6k then that ugly a$$ bumper 1500 so theyre we're at like 70 max, which I wouldnt pay a dime over 55k for that truck. Mods dont add value as we all know. Too bad they ruined a perfectly good CTD longhorn with that crap... Are prices up in Canada eh really that much more than down here? I heard some guy saying deletes and a tuner are like 3500 up there vs like 1100 down here..
I doubt a tuner and deletes are 3500... maybe in Nunuvat, but prices are alot more money up here... for instance the challenger (or maybe charger) is built in southern ontario, In canada we a pay 1400 dollar destintaion fee on that car, in the states you pay 900... kind of hard to justify that one...

anyways I replied to another person in the thread with prices.... up here WITHOUT rebates you couldnt get a 1500 laramie longhorn for under 55,000...

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
Holy crap. NO truck is worth that much money....I don't care how fancy it is...

Hell that price tag rivals what I paid for my house...I don't think I could spend more than $20,000-$30,000 on a vehicle, no matter what.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But I agree with ALL you guys, I would not pay 90 grand for a truck like this. It does also have a catback on it, I did remember seeing that.

I don't know if it has any other "performance" mods but still. Do it all cheaper for yourself

·
Registered
95 Posts
Look on a map where V-Town is... no competition... they can ask/charge what they want.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
With prices that much higher in canada, do you guys make a lot more money? I couldnt imagine living somewhere with prices like that. I make over $32/hr and still couldnt afford you guys prices.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Look on a map where V-Town is... no competition... they can ask/charge what they want.....
We don't even have a dealer at home here, the closest one is either in quebec 30/40min away or in New Liskeard (hour away).

I try to not deal with them as much as I can, just hate their customer service. I am usually out of town a lot to see the gf so I just go to my usual "Just Lubes" for all my services.

But per/hr wise we aren't that much more than you, well again all depends what your career is.

When I was with Cn as a Signals & Communications Maintainer I was making $30.30hr plus standby. I just got my new job at the mine, and the moment I pass probation I will be over that (roughly 6 months). Some of the miners under there around pushing 65$ an hour. Its nuts.

But you need to think your 5000ft underground, its boiling hot, you need to climb 200+ foot ladders. Your earning your pay.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Wow that is a ton of jack to be paying for a truck... I think anyone would be wise to travel out of their area to obviously pick one up if they could... You would obviously save a ton of money....

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,098 Posts
Holy crap. NO truck is worth that much money....I don't care how fancy it is...

Hell that price tag rivals what I paid for my house...I don't think I could spend more than $20,000-$30,000 on a vehicle, no matter what.
LOL, that was my thought and since I don't plan on living in my truck, I'd have to pass, even if I had the money. Albeit it's a nice looking truck, that's crazy to be asking 90K for it. :SHOCKED:

- Cajun

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
that is a beautiful truck but i wouldnt pay 90g for it either

·
Registered
669 Posts
So I'm assuming there's no warranty on this badboy either since it was previously stated the truck has a cat back exhaust, and in one of the pics you can clearly see the lack of a dpf. 90k for a non warrantied truck... ya no

·
I NEED TO UPDATE MY EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!
68 Posts
nobody's going to buy that thing for 90k. its going to be sitting on that lot for a long time.. :Wow1: i hope they really like looking at it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts