Here is my truck from start to finish!!!!! Enjoy!​

Delivery date!​

Debadged doors and tailgate​

6000K HID's in the low beams and fog lights​

New Magnaflow Y-pipe and 18" Muffler​

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAcVfELgIqM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaLcem0Ptxc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Amsoil Drop-in EAA filter and 180 degree thermostat

Pulled the door pillar vinyl off and went to the drag strip for the first time!​

Took of the pinstripes and running boards....ready for the drop kit. Also added 13" black antenna.​

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
53,801 Posts
Nice job so far Timmy, you have a great looking and sounding truck! :smileup: Ooops, was this spot also for future use? :LOL:

- Cajun

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Sweet another mod thread. Good to see people following suit.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Looking good. Seeing your tailgate debadged, I think I have finally decided that I want to do that. Looks so clean with just the Ram emblem back there. Plus, it is a cheap mod, which is always good.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks awesome, Timmy! Was wondering if you'd "get 'er done" today! Let me know how your next 1/4 times are....

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Looks awesome Timmy! Your truck is really coming along. Love the drop, now you just need some 22"s!

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys! I hope it's quicker now! And yes Dillon, it does need 22's! For the street only though, really need 17's to go fast!

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Looking good Timmy! Soooooo when are you going to do gears ?????? Hint, hint....nudge, nudge. :D

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got a hook up available on some 3.92's in my back pocket, but I really want that 4.10 set with a True Trac!!!! I would love to do it, but don't want to gear twice! Install is expensive!!!!! And I doubt a 3.92 one wheel wonder would be any faster :)

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Don't stop at 4.10......think 4.56!
If you feel the RPM's are too high, install taller tires. :D

I sooooo wish I had 4.56 gears. I do a lot of trailer towing, and 4.56 gears would net me better MPG, and make for some great street racing.....I mean improve the in-town drivability. :D

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would love 4.56 gears, but taller tires with a lowered truck is a tall order to fill...plus I have long term plans for 27-28 inch drag radials on 17s! :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts