DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an indy truck in which the motor and trans were pulled and the uy had bought another 360 to go back in it and he had some health stuff come up so I bought it off him. first im not sure if either engine or the trans are any good. im just trying to see where to start??????????? ive never built a truck before and my mechanic knowledge goes as far as changing out an axle on a 92 civic. really want to get it up in running and then play with it from there. what do yall think stick with one of the 360's? buy another used one? do something different? budget is an issue but I love these trucks and this is something I want to do with my son and feel it is doable. thanks in advance for any help. located in GA

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Yes and no. It can make HUGE power if you are insane like me. On the other hand "easy" big power is kinda hard to attain in the 360.

I can answer any questions you have.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Pics? I've been contemplating putting a stroked big block in mine. Maybe a remote twin turbo set up. :D What year are the motor and trans from? There where some changes from year to year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe I want to keep the 360 in it. probably gonna take original motor and see what if anything is wrong with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts