DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. So I have the new intune i2 but when I go to advanced tune, Both quick adjustments and modify parameters only give me 2 options: traction control and tire size. When I install a quick tune it asks me if I want to adjust gear ratio, tire size and speed limiter but that's it. I there is no option to adjust throttle boost, MDS, or any of those kinds of things. I have been talking to a dude over at DS but after sending him some pictures of my files and stuff he says nothing appears out of ordinary. I have also read on the DS forums that they have been having issues with this with no solution. I just thought It wouldn't hurt to ask if anyone here had an thoughts on it.
My other question is does anyone's device have a slight rattle to it? Mine sounds like something inside is loose lol. I am not shaking it like a pop can or anything either lol. Just normal usage I can hear something loose inside. The tuner seems to function just fine though. Thanks for any input guys. As of now I paid over $500 for what feels like slightly better performance lol.
Truck is a 2014 5.7 with the 8 speed:smileup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
My intune only permitted the same adjustments that yours did, BUT I haven't messed with it too much cus I loaded a Hemi Fever tune and called it a day. No rattle. Good luck

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea apparently they are still trying to find a fix for why people are missing parameters to adjust...
The rattle was some metal piece that is supposed to click into the back half of the tuner, It just popped out of the clips I guess lol. Thanks for your response.
I ordered the hemifever today so I am sure I will hear from him shortly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Diablo sent me a tune with all the adjustable parameters after my many issues with my first I2.... hopefully there will be an update for everyone soon.... I'd send you the one they sent me but I'm not gonna feel responsible if your truck tanks! lol

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I have downloaded a few updates to my tuner since but I never actually plugged it in to see if it has all the features it should lol. I installed a Hemifever tune (with MDS off of course lol) shortly after I made this thread and I Have not looked back lol. Thanks for your reply though. I am willing to bet the updates fixed the problems if yours is all sorted out.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Hemifever posted up that he has received some new "back end" tables at Diablosport and is updating tunes for his customers.

He just sent me a revised tune to load on my truck. You might PM him to see what he's got for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts