Magnaflow Y-pipe
Deleted tail-pipe resonators
Line-X spray in bedliner
N-Fab side steps
Bushwacker Extend-a-fender flares

·
Registered
354 Posts
Looks good! How do those tires sound on the road? Did you have to recalibrate the speedo to account for the difference in size?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
What a great looking truck ! Those are the tires i'm saving for right now...they are sick !

·
Registered
116 Posts
Awesome job on the truck all the mods so far are sweet. Will look even better the more mods you get done.:smileup:

·
Registered
360 Posts
AWESOME TRUCK!!! Looks really sharp, I know you probably don't care, but how much does it effect you fuel econ.??? Just curious

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
sweet lookin truck bud love thoes grapplers as well

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome job on the truck all the mods so far are sweet. Will look even better the more mods you get done.:smileup:
Thanks alot bud!

Nice work and love the pics man...Reps to ya!
Thank you!

Truck looks wicked, Tires are AWESOME, i want some !!!!!!!!
I'm really liking them so far!

AWESOME TRUCK!!! Looks really sharp, I know you probably don't care, but how much does it effect you fuel econ.??? Just curious
I only got about 50 miles on the tires so not sure yet on the fuel economy but im sure its worse.

Great job looks awesome!! Love the Flame Red!
Thanks bud!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good! How do those tires sound on the road? Did you have to recalibrate the speedo to account for the difference in size?
They have a very slight hum on the highway about 65-70mph but its not bad at all, with the radio on low you would never hear it at all.

I haven't done anything because as far as I know the don't make anything for the 2012's yet to tune or recalibrate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts