DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sirus wanted $105.00 to renew the service in the ram.
i beat them up and will pay $80.00, total.:smileup::smiley_thumbs_up::LOL:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
..way to wheel and deal

·
Registered
142 Posts
Those crooks offered me 6 months for $38. So I say, how about $76 for 12 months? Sounds logical to me. Wouldn't go for it. So I got 6 months. Tried to add my wifes account to my account. The wanted close to $300 for a year for two radios. Told them to go to hell. When my account expires, I'm buying a new radio that I can control my iPOD with. Maybe I'll get one that I can hook a back-up camera to.

·
Registered
248 Posts
sirus wanted $105.00 to renew the service in the ram.
i beat them up and will pay $80.00, total.:smileup::smiley_thumbs_up::LOL:
I assume thats for a year? I would like to get it but already have to many bills.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah, I beat them down for a year on trial also. They have so many programs I do not use or are interested in so I will likely cancel this year. Just load all my CD's into the system instead.

Reg

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
I keep my Sirius because i can't deal with hearing the same song more than once every 8 hours, no matter how much i like the song
For me its a mind thing, it reminds just how much time i have been behind the steering wheel each day

·
Registered
128 Posts
according to to sirius site, a-la carte only works with 2 radios - and whats in our trucks aint one of them. anybody know more about this?

·
Registered
383 Posts
according to to sirius site, a-la carte only works with 2 radios - and whats in our trucks aint one of them. anybody know more about this?
Oh I see that now. That stinks. I definitely won't be paying for radio at the prices they're asking. I like my trial offer but I think when it expires I'll be back to normal AM/FM radio.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts