DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just want some opinions and some suggestions here. I recently lifted my 2007 dodge ram with a 4" RC suspension lift and got 35" toyos and some wheels. Coming from having it lowered before with 33's that was a big difference. However now i would like to go a little higher. Not a lot but a little. I was wondering what would look best or how much higher i could go with keeping my 35" toyos where it still looks good?

Heres what it looks like now:
[/IMG]

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't really know why i didn't..

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I asked because I checked some other info here and it looks like 35's fit with a 4 inch lift with no problem.

I think if you try to go higher you'll want even taller tires than ya got now. With 33's and more height than ya got now, it's gonna look a little weird, IMHO.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The tires i have right now in that picture are 35s?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
35"/ 12.5" i think.

·
Registered
896 Posts
if you don't want to drop the money into a higher suspension lift then i suggest going witha body lift. you can do anywhere from 1-3 before ya start having issues. If ya only want it a little higher then go with the 2 inch lift and that will keep ya round where ya want it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
raising it 2 more inches, will that make the tires look to small or would it look good still ??

·
Registered
896 Posts
that's all based on personal opinion. i am going to do a 5" rough country lift and 35's.. mainly because i don't like messing with body lifts. but if you don't want to put a whole new lift on your truck then you could put a 1-2 body lift on it. now is it to high or not high enough? like i said that is on you. good way to look at this is to take and jack up the truck to the extra height and see how it looks between the two. maybe you'll like it with the extra 2" or maybe ya just want the 1". or maybe this will make ya want a whole new suspension lift and bigger tires lol

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmmmm thank you guys, does anyone have any pictures of what im describing? 6" lift with 35's toyos??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts