DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it possible to adjust the ABS system on my truck?
or I would have to unplug?

I find it really unpleasant on glace.c is the only negative on my truck.this system is made for women who can not drive ...

my old truck a ram 2008 the ABS worked well on the ice

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
what tire are you running, are they good on ice?

i have no problem with my abs

were in quebec are you

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is it possible to adjust the ABS system on my truck?
or I would have to unplug?

I find it really unpleasant on ice. is the only negative on my truck.this system is made for women who can not drive on ice ...

my old truck a ram 2008 the ABS worked well on the ice[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm québec.mes tires are BF all terrain.

compared to my 2008 ram it takes 4 more distance to stop my truck in the same condition with the same pneux.le ABS is really différent.oui the truck remained upright but its taking huge distances to stop the ABS débarent the wheels constantly over long distances really unpleasant sensation and noise pedal frein.dodge should have kept the same system of abs 2008 for 2011.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm québec.my tires are BF all terrain.

compared to my 2008 ram it takes 4 more distance to stop my truck in the same condition with the same tire.le ABS is really différent.oui the truck remained upright but its taking huge distances to stop the ABS unlocked the wheels constantly over long distances really unpleasant sensation and noise pedal frein.dodge should have kept the same system of abs 2008 for 2011.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
are those winter tires or 4 seasons, if their 4 seasons that might be the problem

i live south shore of montreal, we had icy rain yesterday and my truck stopped normally, but i'm running winter tires,

also my truck is 2009 sport wich is about the same as yours

if you think its not the tire, you should bring it in at the dealer, maybe their is a sensor thats not right

ca fait bizard de voir du francais ici :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my tires are off road with the sign of winter draws. on my other ram 2008 abs and worked well with the same draw. not think the tires are the problem.

I will check my father has the same truck as me.
those really icy blue (quand ces sur la belle glace bleue) on the road which is the problem.

effectivement le français est pas courrant ici.une chance pour moi qui a google translator lolllllllllll.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts