DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, it's not as dramatic as it sounds:

Took the family in my new truck on a 250 mile road trip over the rollercoaster roads of central AR to Greers Ferry Lake to really break the truck in. Nothing like driving through the hills in a 5.7L Hemi V8, and there's still less than 500 miles on it. No more than 45 miles from home as we descended from the hills onto the flat, straight Delta roads, my youngest daughter's car sickness got the best of her and she vomited all over the back seat. That's not the kind of breaking in I had in mind :doh: I knew the new car smell wouldn't last forever, but REALLY!?!

20120116-001.jpg

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
man that sucks!! I was expecting some damage to the truck! Hopefully the mess came out and she is feeling better, must have been the power of the Hemi that turned her stomach!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Get yourself some Hockey Bag Deoderant spray. Trust me it works!! :beerchug:

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Totally wasn't expecting that from the title of the thread. Thank fully that can be cleaned up and aired out!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the confusion

:LOL:! MAYBE it was the Hemi! The girls did say a couple times as we crested a hill that it made them sick. Dodge could use that as a marketing slogan: "Hemi-so powerful, you'll puke!"

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had a buddy revisit his lunch in the passenger seat of my second truck. All i can say is febreze works wonders. I completely soaked the affected areas and left the windows down in the garage for a day or two and no more smell.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
A pet stain/ deodorizer like Nature's Miracle will do wonders for getting rid of the vomit smell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts