DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone else has the e-fan mod and what they thought about the engine bay temps with your ags? I just did the e-fan mod but I was wondering how that will affect the vararam set up on the truck since I have a full arh long pipe set up and a stock thermostat

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
It will run a bit warmer, unless you are tuned and have adjusted the temp that the fan turns on.
The shutters do not cover the entire radiator, but to be honest removing most or all of them probably won't hurt, but it might give a slightly longer warm up time in very cold weather.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I removed mine a few years ago. I have a 180 degree t-stat and it still warms up relatively fast in the winter( I live in Michigan)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was wondering if anyone else has the e-fan mod and what they thought about the engine bay temps with your ags? I just did the e-fan mod but I was wondering how that will affect the vararam set up on the truck since I have a full arh long pipe set up and a stock thermostat
I did away with the cheap plastic shutters and have the motor tied up on the top left side of the radiator as instructed by procharger I put the pita clutch fan back but will do the fan mod soon.Its probably wise to get as much out of your vararams path as possible.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I did away with the cheap plastic shutters and have the motor tied up on the top right side of the radiator as instructed by procharger I put the pita clutch fan back but will do the fan mod soon.Its probably wise to get as much out of your vararams path as possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts