DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd see some talk about folks adding the foam cup holder thing to the passenger side, and on a recent trip the wife was commenting that it'd be nice to have one on her side too.

I made a trip down to the dealer, and scored one for $20. I've now got matching foam cup holder things in my front doors. It fits just a little different than the one on the driver's side, as you have to turn it around so that the form fits better. All in all I'm satisfied with the results (besides I don't sit over there much LOL).

I was noticing in the pics, that I really need to do a cleaning. This weather is really taking it's tole....

Before:

After

Exco

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sweet, my better half wants one too. Any chance u have a part # for that bad boy?

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have it handy. What I did was take it with me when I went in to the dealer's parts desk. I plopped it on the counter and said, "I want one of these".

I think the part number is stamped on the bottom.

Exco

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just gotta ask, is it a little "smooshed" like it appears in the pic?
Yup, but it's not too bad... what you're seeing is mostly the result of the way the pocket flows (damn I described that badly LOL)

There is a lil bit of smooshing but it's not so bad that it can't be used

Exco

·
Registered
718 Posts
I trimmed mine down. And it fits much better.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I had a 2012 rental last week (and the week before) while my truck was in the shop. While getting out of the truck one day when it was quite windy, the cup holder kinda just popped out and for the life of I couldn't figure out how to get it back in.... Amazingly though, it slid right in the passenger side of my truck when I got it back.... :naughty:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts