DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning Ram Heads. So, after over a year of wanting, researching, and waiting, I finally had my Ready Lift kit installed, along with some KC HiLites 130W long range brush guard mounted lights. I will tell you, if you don't have the time to do it yourself and decide to take your truck to a shop, make sure they have 1, a floor lift, and 2 offer post-lift alignments. I was disappointed in the work and had to shell out another $80 for an alignment at NTB. The installer used floor jacks to install all 4 extensions and charged $75/hr x3 hrs for the work. Having a floor lift would have decreased that labor to maybe an hour. Other than that, the lift looks great and drives great. No death wobble issues in 4H or 4L.

The lights are amazingly bright and have a longer than expected spot. If you don't have the trailer brake installed in your vehicle, I suggest using the dash panel blank above the parking brake release. There's enough of a "pocket" to nearly flush-mount the switch without drilling or modifying the switch housing, but it will be upside down.

---

Photos coming.....

From the dealer:

My mods:

Added Aires Brush Guard

Added ReadyLift 2.5/1/5 and KC HiLites

1 - 3 of 3 Posts