DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy crap does this sound like a beast now. Before, the Hemi was nice and all, but it sounded like a whimp with the stock muffler on there. I just drove home from the muffler shop and it was the best drive ever. This thing turns heads.

I'd highly recomend the AT3030 for any hemi.

My muffler guy recomended I keep the resonators on and he was right. This thing is plenty loud with them still on. Its quite at low RPMs but anything over 2000 and it REALLY comes alive with an unapologetic, old muscle car sound. Plus it weighs about 40 pounds less than the stock muffler xD

Any other Aero Turbine fans around?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Had aeroturbine 3030xl 3in/3in out on my 06 hemi and sounded great as well. Nice mellow rumble at idle and like op said would come alive in the high rpms. Great muffler. Putting them on my 13 hemi when the weather warms.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've got the Aero AT3030 on my 2008 Ram. Love the mellow sound at low RPM. Also like the design of how the exhaust gasses flow thru it. I also left the resonator on when my muffler was installed. You'll enjoy driving your truck with the exhaust setup you've selected. :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
266 Posts
i have the 3030 on my truck. I love it. It was really loud at first then it got quieter as it broke in.I felt like it was to quite so i just removed my resonators couple days ago

1 - 6 of 6 Posts