DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed an AFE intake on my 2009. Wow was that simple! I've looked at several different kits and think I got the best bang for the buck from autoanything. Was able to get free shiping plus a discount since it was my first time ordering.

It went on in 10 minutes and uses the factory air box bottom. All the other kits I looked at appeared to replace the whole factory box but had the same look as the factory bottom fro 2-3x's the price.

I've been driving with it for a week now and feel a difference when I hit the gas to pass someone. I haven't taken a long drive to see if i'm saving gas yet. But thats why I bought a new 2011 Suz DRZ400 Friday...the gas companies aren't going to drain my pockets this summer!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
If you don't mind, what did you pay for your afe intake? I also just installed one in about 10 minutes. Super simple. I got mine for 213.00 with free shipping from another website.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I like it I'm just worried to get the cheaper one because of the smaller filter and I can nab a spectre intake for about 200. Also pretty sure I saw a spectre for 150 on summit IIRC

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.