DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, so my 2014 Ram Sport got tagged in a parking lot messing up my front bumper. I have been searching for an aftermarket replacement bumper and have yet to find anything that fits. Has anyone been able to find anything that works with the Sport sub model? Thank you!

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you mean a Ranch Hand type bumper, the reason you are having difficulty is because very few manufactures make replacements that have steel going to the base of the headlights. The Sport i believe is the only model with a one piece front bumper. I think Body Armor, Barricade, and a few others make one. There are others but do a quick google search and one of the first links to show has a few manufacturers that show fitting your model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have looked at a few I like the style of the GO Rhino, body armor, fab fors etc, I ordered a GO Rhino front (BR5) and rear (BR20) and the fitment was off by nearly an inch for the mounting brackets on the front, however the rear fit great. I have returned the front and after talking with them this is an issue from what the rep told me with sport models. I was hoping that someone here had found a front bumper that will mount. I am not looking for the ranch style i like the style of the above mentioned.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I have the Fab Fours bumper on my '17 Sport. Even though the web site say it is not for the Sport it does fit. The only problem is that the bumper will hit the front fenders and chip the paint when going over bumps from the cab flexing/moving. You can prevent this from happening if you make sure to mount it perfectly centered and grind off some of the metal at spots where it would make contact with the fender. You could also add some spacers (washers would work) between the bumper and the frame when mounting it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts