DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a nice day here in Arkansas yesterday, so decided to just go snap a few shoots and had a buddy tag along he has the white gmc thats in some of the pics. If you guys have and ideas to throw at me on what i should try to do next on my truck let me know your thoughts!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Looks good! Put a sport bumper on there color matched.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good! Put a sport bumper on there color matched.
Yes i agree, I want to have everthing that is chrome color matched. I have to call my local dodge dealer or find a way to get all those parts or the paint to do it myself but i really would rather have the sport bumbers.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,095 Posts
Sweet truck man and cool pics, too, love the sig pic! I definitely agree on the color matched grille/bumpers! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Cajun!! Yea I'm gonna try to find out how much its gonna cost to get the sport bumpers. My next big purchase is gonna be some of N-Fab side steps so my wife can get in easier lol!!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Nice looking truck BIGRED89.Love the red and black,every vehicle I've owned has been Red,black or two tone(red/black).....Rob

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks great man!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yup looks good. color matching would look awesome. and nice choice on the wheels. 1 question how is the tint at night?
Thanks! Its not bad at all really I havent had any problems with it so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts