DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ram Power Wagon
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Friday I got home from work and detailed the inside of the truck. Then on Sunday I got up nice and early to pack my truck for a week long camping trip with the family. Truck loaded, family in and...... click! There's lights and all seems well just didn't start. So I push the button again and..... click! Sounds as if it doesn't want to turn over. Then the message appears... Immediate service/repair to Air Suspension required. Check engine light is on and flashing.

Fast forward to today, the truck is in the same state. Suspension is completely lowered on all four corners. check engine light is on and blinking. I can't start the truck to get it to a repair shop.

Any suggestions?

Should I just do away with the air suspension and convert to coil overs?

2016 Ram Rebel 4wd 5.7
just over 71,000 miles
All services have been done by Dodge & Jeep Dealerships at their suggested intervals.

·
Registered
2020 Ram Power Wagon
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So after checking fuses and going through stored messages. it appears the truck has issues....

Service Electronic Braking System
Service Anti-Lock Braking System
Immediate Service/Repair to Air Suspension Required

Only the cluster works. Brake pedal feels depressed. 8.4 Uconnect screen does not turn on. Air suspension lights are on but buttons do nothing. Truck is sitting all the way down on all four corners.

Ugh....

·
Registered
2020 Ram Power Wagon
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turns out it was a battery issue.... original battery went haywire with an 18v reading.

Replace battery, truck is good to go.... except that it is gone for good. Here's the replacement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts