DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Airaid Intake on my 2010 Sport (pic's included)

4629 26
Here's the Airaid intake on my 2010 sport. Absolutely love it! The sound is amazing and actually noticed a difference on highway fuel economy. (Who would have thought? I did it it for the sound!)

Attachments

Reactions: RedRam10
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,185 Posts
:smileup::smileup:

· Registered
917 Posts
Looks Nice!!! that's going to be my next move CAI.

· Registered
167 Posts
I love the way everyone is giving him an attaboy!!! I dont think anyone but stevepg actually read his post!!! HE SAID HE WAS GETTING 17, NOW HE ONLY GETS 15.4, maybe some people on here are a little hard of hearing!!!

· Registered
190 Posts
I think he means L/100km (liters per 100 kilometers), since he's from Vancouver. Lower L/100km = Better fuel economy.

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry should have been more descriptive. But yes, was using 17 Litres per 100 Km, now down to 15.5 Litres per 100 Km. (Which means I'm saving about a litre and a half per 100km on the highway). Sorry for any confusion.

· Registered
24 Posts
Liters per 100km? Never heard of that one before. You know, this is yet another example of the metric system causing international tension, let's get rid of it!

Just kidding. I really hadn't heard of that method of measuring fuel economy though. The CAI looks good, bet it sounds fantastic.

· Registered
7,784 Posts
looks greay dude!!! i just recently put one on my truck and i loveeeee it

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.