DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am writing this post to inform everyone of changes I am about to make to Airflow Innovations Corp. (AIC).

Recently we ran into a dispute with one of our manufacturers, the long and the short of it is that
I need to resort to drastic measures in order to ensure the long term viability of AIC.

At the end of the day I want to see every customer is fully satisfied but at this point I can only ask for your patience as I work through the myriad of changes I must make to AIC.

My first responsibilities are to ensure all current orders are delivered and that all product warranties remain fully supported.

Further I have made plans to continue manufacturing ARIA in the USA.
Many of our new products about to be released are made by different manufacturers so the impact on new product releases should be minimal.

Given our short term circumstance as well as the natural progression of AIC I feel I need to change the way we both market our products and communicate with customers.

ARIA, BFI and soon to be released Belo for the 3.5 as well as other products will continue to be sold through our website as well, you will begin to see them sold through other venues.

Communications will now be through our website, Facebook and Blogs. Please see our website for information about upcoming products and information.

For the foreseeable future we will not be participating as a registered (paid) vendor on any forums.

I would like to thank Clay and all the Z forum staff for their tireless effort in creating the best forumz on the net.

Sincerely
Lance Lattrulo

Contact information
Website; http://airflowinnovationscorp.com/
Phone; 506-454-1788
Email; [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.