DODGE RAM FORUM banner

181 - 198 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
6,931 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sorry just saw this, no spacer in the rear.
No problem man thanks for replying. I have almost the exact same truck, same color and trim except mine has the RamBox. Ive been looking at a lot of images of different setups but always come back to your setup. I thought about going 2.8 and 285/65/20 tires but some how those tires look a bit big when running stock wheels? The stance I yours is about what Im looking for. Did you considered bigger tires?

·
Registered
29 Posts
No problem man thanks for replying. I have almost the exact same truck, same color and trim except mine has the RamBox. Ive been looking at a lot of images of different setups but always come back to your setup. I thought about going 2.8 and 285/65/20 tires but some how those tires look a bit big when running stock wheels? The stance I yours is about what Im looking for. Did you considered bigger tires?
I didnt, I wanted to stick with stock sizing mainly because I drive 80 miles round trip for work every day. I have started thinking about going 2.8 up front and adding a 1" spacer to the rear for just a little more height. I think 2.8 up front without anything in the back will look nose high. sometimes I feel I am a little nose high but it may be parking angles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Updated pics

Got my 6" Raptor steps installed, mud flaps, took crappy SRA's off of this truck onto '06 hemi I sold for the Hankooks the old truck had. Installed my rubber bed mat as the spray in liner is slippery. Installed rugged ridge floor liners front and rear.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Just over a week old. The ONLY thing I can't stand are the tow mirrors but I bought the truck knowing about them because of the deal I got and it was the only Laramie on the lot with the Sport Appearance package which I prefer over the chrome bumpers personally. I may add the regular power folding mirrors eventually. And while I love having the side steps, I think the all black version would look better on this color. Overall, this is my favorite truck I've ever owned!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,071 Posts
Yeah, I do have to agree with you. Those mirrors really stand out! Especially with the cool look of the granite crystal paint. Maybe you could trade with someone for black, or they could be painted or dipped? Just a thought...

As far as the side steps, they don't grab my attention like the mirrors do.

BTW - Congrats on the NEW truck!

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Yeah, I do have to agree with you. Those mirrors really stand out! Especially with the cool look of the granite crystal paint. Maybe you could trade with someone for black, or they could be painted or dipped? Just a thought...

As far as the side steps, they don't grab my attention like the mirrors do.

BTW - Congrats on the NEW truck!
Thanks! There's a kit to convert to the power folding black ones. It's just expensive. I had the power folding mirrors on my 13 Sport and I guess I got used to having them. Unfortunately it's not a simple swap since you have to have a module on each door, the replacement drivers side switch assembly that has the button to engage them, and a flash of the program to enable the feature. The kit comes with all of that and the mirrors themselves so I'll probably go that route as soon as I can set aside enough money for them.

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,071 Posts
I hear ya. Save up those pennies! Good luck with it.

181 - 198 of 198 Posts