DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im looking to install a bypass box so i can watch movies and use the navigation system while driving along with turn on the backup camera whenever i want, i am also looking to hook up a video game system.. so im looking for opinions on wich is better, the allgig or the lockpick v4?

·
Registered
738 Posts
the lockpik is a nicer overall package. I have one in my Challenger. I did help a friend install the allgig into his Challenger and although it worked the same, it was a lot more wires and the way it came was less than desireable, exposed connections, I wasn't too impressed with the overall design.

·
Registered
5 Posts
the lockpik is a nicer overall package. I have one in my Challenger. I did help a friend install the allgig into his Challenger and although it worked the same, it was a lot more wires and the way it came was less than desireable, exposed connections, I wasn't too impressed with the overall design.
How was the video quality between the two. I have read that some people are not happy with the video quality from the lockpic. I am considering the lockpic but the video quality has got me second guessing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts