DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site, so here goes...
Does anyone know the demensions of the alpine amplifier located to the left of the steering column? I plan on buying an after market amp and I want to mount it in the same location. I am currently deployed, or else I would check myself. I am looking to upgrade my entire audio system and I want to by the components from crutchfield before I get home. Thanks for any help that any of you can provide.

Adam

·
Registered
261 Posts
New to the site, so here goes...
Does anyone know the demensions of the alpine amplifier located to the left of the steering column? I plan on buying an after market amp and I want to mount it in the same location. I am currently deployed, or else I would check myself. I am looking to upgrade my entire audio system and I want to by the components from crutchfield before I get home. Thanks for any help that any of you can provide.

Adam
Gave mine away a while ago so I can't measure it for you, but you might be better off mounting in a different location. It is very tight in there, the replacement Kicker/Mopar amp is nearly the same size as the original, and it was snug getting it up on there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts