DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Ram 1500 SLT Crew Cab and the AM/FM radio stopped playing any sound several months ago but the satilite radio and the Aux port still works just fine and so does the CD player. I have checked all the connections on the back of the radio and it seems to be fine. I have also checked the fuse for the radio and nothing is wrong with the fuse.

Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong with my radio? If so I will really appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I have a 2012 Ram 1500 SLT Crew Cab and the AM/FM radio stopped playing any sound several months ago but the satilite radio and the Aux port still works just fine and so does the CD player. I have checked all the connections on the back of the radio and it seems to be fine. I have also checked the fuse for the radio and nothing is wrong with the fuse.

Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong with my radio? If so I will really appreciate it!
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
RamCares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts