DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an annoying and probably petty issue. I took the ol' girl through the car wash to get the road salt off. Well to prove to my self I can't have nice thing's. Well it took a two inch chunk of the black sticker off of my driver side door. Dose anybody know where I can get a new one?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's cool ill check that out. Thanks.

·
Registered
247 Posts
yeah i know that feeling about not being able to have anything nice. get my truck used, it only had a little ding in the tail gate. i always park away from any body when ever i go to store. like the very last spot next to an island just to be away. well lets see i have about 8 dents/dings and someone at the gym must of back into my rear bumper cause now thats dented, i drive 8 miles total a day. work, home and gym and since stop and shop is on my way home from gym. walk to the bar around the corner from house. one day im going to snap and catch an s.o.b. hitting my truck with there car door and im going to snap and put a size 12 into the side of their car

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand that. This is the first truck I had that didn't look like it went to a demo dirby or had rat's living in it when I got it! I my wife and kids arnt embarrassed by rideing it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts